Visit Torii Mor
TORII MOR WINERY, DUNDEE, OREGON
High in the Dundee Hills, Torii Mor’s Asian-inspired tasting room and Japanese garden are just steps from LIVE Certified Olson Estate Vineyard. With breathtaking views of the Willamette Valley and Mt. Hood, it’s the perfect spot to take some time and experience Torii Mor, gateway to the earth.
WE ARE OPEN FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR WINE TASTING WITH A SCENIC VIEW OF THE VINEYARDS OF THE DUNDEE HILLS
As precaution and respect for the health and safety of our members and employees, we have adapted our normal tasting room operation a bit to be able to welcome you all to the winery.
What to expect:
- Appointments are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions
- We are following the CDC and state guidelines on mask and social distancing requirements
- Visits are limited to 90 minutes
- All surfaces will be routinely disinfected
- You are welcome to bring your own food. All outside food and related items must be removed by the guests at the conclusion of your visit.
- Children are welcome, but must remain seated throughout the visit